Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Snacks


*Pearl Milk Tea with choco pudding and pearls <3. I forgot what the shop name is but it is behind OUG Plaza. Gessie requested to come here, I hesitated to go there at first ... was bit awkward/sad to go there again. But later I didn't care lah, i got to drink it again with the same people and exactly one year ago we sat there haha =).


Gessie made me put this up, think she has this mental plan to try every instant noodle flavor ever made. She said it tasted really good though, got it from Isetan @ Klcc. Lol u know i use to call Isetan as 'I SATAN' because of the way we pronouce Isetan as 'EESATAN'. But if you separate the I and SETAN you get 'I SATAN', oh forget it.


Think it looks cute. Tong yuen in sesame, green tea and soya milk.


Vietnamese snack platter, got hungry while shopping.

No comments: