Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Mum's Place @ Damansara Perdana


Knew about this place from Nick while we were talking about spicy food and he said that he and his family frequent this place for this Cencaru with petai which is really really spicy(according to him you will chilly shit many times). I went online and found out that it is really popular too!. Made me want to try it even more. Prices are like what you expect when eating at a restaurant, the food is good feels home cooked for me ;D. Also, service was fast which is a plus+++ for me.


This is my second time eating at Mum's place, this time ordered their Tom Yam and Four Angled Beans Fried with Sambal Paste Sotong. Tom yam was not good, too sweet.


The Cencaru was not as spicy when i bit into this, i totally ate the whole thing ... i thought it was a bean. killed me.

Mum's place has grown on me, for good spicy hot foods Mum's place to go.

No comments: