Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Dinner @ malacca


Decided to drive down to Malacca from A Famosa Resort. My first time driving into the city and first time seeing Malacca! lol. Was lucky to find my way there without any problems. At first sight, I was captivated by all the red lights that lit the buildings.


So many heritage buildings and all so-very-well-maintained. omg I feel unhappy that Taiping doesn't try to do better.


Look pei hwa's car is at Malacca!, all the way from Taiping XD.



I don't remember the name of this restaurant but it serves Italian, I actually remembered but now i don't.


emo is gay. you believe me if i told you that this pict is candid.


i'm supposed to be related to her.


ma co-co-nut. Who doesn't like this?


Looks like crap but i liked it. It's roasted pork shoulder and herbs, was a tad dry though.


Wood oven baked pizza. Their menu was surprisingly really good, many varieties to choose from ;) very authentic. I wanted one with pesto but they were out :(.


Salmon fettuccine. Personally i prefer tortellini or anything spirally.


I don't know. Gessie ordered it. hahaa. Overall it was a really satisfying meal :). Dropped by 7/11 after that to stock up on snacks and got some famous pineapple tarts from Jonker street.

Went back to our villa with full stomachs ;),watched Pirates of The Carribean with friends and gossiped till late. That day i got a message from goat :\ i couldn't sleep properly after that despite how horribly tired i was.

No comments: