Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

BKT and cendol @ Klang


Had a day out with a Klang boy. My cousin's newly appointed husband took us around his turf. Started with bak kut teh, lotsa people but damn good. Was crapping a lot about chinese tea, don't know whats wrong with our family and tea, damn good.

Our plan was to eat and go for fish spa.




It's supposed to be really popular?, started with a bicycle then a stall and so on. Surprised how semamgat Klang people are, my other cousin's husband is also a Klang boy damn semangat when you talk about Klang. They told me another popular thing is Klang's Fried Chicken.


Gessie got the cendol campur. Didn't know what it was so ordered lor. She pulak semangat Taiping, said "Taiping cendol still better." I don't really know how to answer actually, its pretty normal just that he puts a lot of santan.


Don't know how we suddenly ended up at Genting =_=, and all of us were wearing shorts. Least I still had my Fish Spa there damn geli in my opinion haha but really smooth after that, and did some extra shopping got myself lotsa socks and a pair of shoes.

Finished with, thai dinner at Kepong. But i still went out to asia cafe for yam cha after that ... real tiring day. Don't know how i survived but the next I day had to wake up early to drive down to Malacca too o-o.

No comments: