Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

KILLER ANIMALS

Don't know if im jinxed or what but the animals at A Famosa were like on to me or something, true story!. These are the few animals, caught on picture ...


#1 KILLER OSTRICH

This guy was swinging its head so aggressively. gila okay.


#2 KILLER CAMEL.

I was standing minding my business and its head came out and hit me.


#3 KILLER ELEPHANT

you look at its face, its eyes. i was supposed to die that day.


#4 KILLER PEACOCK

... i don't know what i did to these animals to deserve this. Look like it wanted to hunt me down. revenge.

On the way back, even saw two horses fighting.


Gessie on the other hand experienced the total opposite. She felt one with the animals there.


even tried to be one of them =_=. for real


even the horse.



i liked the horse too. i guess the animals aren't too bad.

No comments: