Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

sleep deprivation


I like this picture because I had a really good sleep that night, was so extremely tired the day before so I got to sleep like a pig. So my problem is sleeping at night, I can sleep at 3-4am these days, I guess it is an improvement from last month when I was constantly going to bed at 5am. It's an even better improvement if compared to when I was at Melbourne when I slept at 7am or 8am. =_=.

Another improvement is that I wake up at 10+am on average these days :)? ... Sometimes 8am or 9am. I feel weird because I sleep later than my younger sis and rise before she does =_=. I SHOULD BE SLEEPING TILL LIKE 1pm or 12pm. I do feel tired, I do get comments from people that I have eye-bags but I don't really give a damn. I just wish that I could get some good sleep. :(.

I just worry that it is really bad for my health. I really wish i can cure my insomnia that has been haunting me a long time. Don't like it when my mum complains and stress about me sleeping so late, when i just cannot ... .

No comments: