Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Pre-Christmas 08 @ home


This year was busy decorating the house for christmas. Feels nice to walk into a room festively decorated ;D. Since young i usually wasn't involved in this, it was always my mom. Now we're all shopping together buying weird things that we think would fit so long as it looks christmas-sy.


This christmas tree and angel on top has been used for ... like ever since i was born till now. I actually really love christmas, always feel really happy to see everyone else happy and into the whole holiday. I really believed in santa clause and I wrote letters too when i was young, i guess i watched too much television.

But my parents were nice to put presents under the tree.


gessiee


maxiee




piano got decorated too.


weird snowman got last year, and new santa playing the sax at the background. it will play some song when u press its finger or something (people love it i don't know why).



my mom did not spare the outside either. she later added a mini christmas tree next to it with lights and all =-=.


the car TOO. Hope everyone had a lovely christmas =). I had mine at dominos with friend and a christmas bbq with cousins, an anual gathering thing where we exchange gifts and stuff.

No comments: