Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008


Two important boys in my life




for the two hearts in my life ;D.

one has a beer belly and no hair,
another is thin and has lots of hair.

one that has very small eyes which are soo darn cute,
another with a very big & w i d e smile ;D.

one is turning 56,
another is turning 19.

Both don't like chocolate. But a little is okay.
Both are quite fussy with their food -s-.

And both are little boys.~ =D that like to talk alot =-=:.
but their hearts are always warm <3.



And most of all,


Both of them takes care of me.
*one cooks one packs for me
makes me feel secure.*waited for me at trainstation with an umbrella?
Both loving, eventhough i can't see it here.
Both unique characteristics. Just the way they act. funny cute & sensetive ;D.
They make my day.
You both are important to me.

Cannot wait to see them.


**and very annoying pei hwa. that benci kepada saya.
(*)moments i remembered while typing this.

No comments: