Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Morning suprise


Dan dan is my sister's 9 year old cat. This morning i woke up and he was sleeping next to me. I had somewhat a really good sleep last night, only woke up once =D.

I use to get really annoyed by dan dan. But he was persistent and kept on poking his nose into my life. Recently i just found out that he only sleeps on my bed and not on my sister's anymore. why i donoo =_=.



*feel he has alot of predatory instincts the way he walks and sits, alot more than dee dee the hiao po*

Its not like i allow them to come in my room. If they manage to sneak in, i don't mind if they don't disturb me.


*decided to annoy him since we do that to each other. He hates flashes ;D. hahaa who does.*

Well, i guess a year plus living with him. He's not bad company at times. He can get annoying and sleep on my stomach or squash my boobs =_=.
And during winter, when we had no central heating. He use to sit next to me or on my lap when i was studying in the living room.
I use to complain that it was annoying, but i have to admit that i do get some heat from him as well.



*someone got annoyed*

Rememberin back, i use to sleep on the couch in the living room(cause the one and only heater was there). It was too cold in my room. Shivered everynight plus it was extra cold cause our apartment was made of double bricks. and i got fat as well. lol.. memories

No comments: