Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008


Bak Chang



*i look so damn sakai in the picture ;D. and what's with my hand. But i like it though, accomplishment! heeeheee.*

off course no =-=.


*say loo ney*

Instead, i nearly went crazy while waiting for it to boil.
ok. i tend to exaggerate.
Anyway, thats the pot we used to boil the chong's. Had to boil three batches.
We had 55 chongs in total.

However, one perished during the boiling procedure, resulting in a total of 54 chong's.


Tunes from my comp accompanied us while we were figuring out how to wrap the damn chong -_-.

To be really honest. I hate wrapping. I can't even wrap a proper present. I get people to do them for me, just feel that its so insignificant like that(i got it from my mamaa~). So yeah, when wrapping the chong it was rather straining for me -_-.

i was like spastic.



My sister fried the filling and i fried the rice.
I followed 'Guest''s tip and yeah i tried not to over fry the rice.
thank u for the tip btw ;D.

While frying the rice and meat, we needed to add like osyter sauces and other crap.
I suddenly remembered my chemistry practical teacher saying, "Chemistry practs are like cooking, if you can cook, you can do chem easy as that.".

In a way its true, but i found myself being so -_- meticulous?. Every measurement has to be so precise like 4 tablespoons equals 4 tablespoons, but my sister just goes by guess.

Off course what! If you don't measure properly during experiment, your results come out wrong!. RIGHT.


my first chong ...
i was so afraid the first one i did wont even become a valid shape known to man kind.

But i think it looks like an alien in that pict. So i put beep beep* to confuse people thinking into that its a phone, then i don't know why i added the butterfly to confuse people even more. Now it looks like some rexona/carefree bak chang advertisment. :\


taste wise its orite. I'm already happy that its edible really..


aww my first baby bak chang ... so cute.

No comments: