Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

-Mission JIF-



*in the picture, its actualy after cleaning sorta cleaner ;D*
Todays mission was to clean the bathroom. Like entirely. Sinks, doorknobs, towel handles, walls ... all in the name of my ocd sister. ;D


with my trusty toothbrush for small spots and a sponge the size of my palm i scrub everywhere.


this is only one of the gross parts =-=. Imagine four people sharing one common bathroom. Plus i delayed abit cause i had exams. Took me so long to scrub all four sides. bah



hmm :\. glass wall and only a toothbrush. Needed like 2 hours, scrubbing scum -_-. I'm still finding the best technique though to wash the bathroom. According to my sis her way is to use crazy ammounts of JIF, so you don't have to exert so much strenght. But isn't it like really potent =_= bad for skin.

picking up skills along the way...

tomorrow making bak chang ;D

today i was looking at voluntary jobs at seek.com.au jobsite.
Might be considering, make use of my time. Since it has been only two days since my holidays i alread feel useless.

Some people are thinking that i have become this anti-social person. That they don't hear me going out anymore. I do, i still shop like mad. Its just that going for coffee or movies with friends have become boring to blog about don't you think.

No comments: