Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008



Dark Choco Cookie



*i think it looks so ugly with the chocolate chips, like got disease like cornXD*

made cookies today. Didn't make this mickey on purpose. This big piece was actualy the last of the left overs, got lazy and made a big ball and used all the remaining chocolate chips.

Made two batches one with and one without chocolate chips. I personally don't like chocolate chips on my cookie :\ too sweet i think. More bitter better. dark choco yums.




*beans, waterchestnuts, glutinous rice and mushrooms soaoked for tmr*

Had to wake up at like 12noon -_- which is sorta early for me @@ cause i slept at like 7am ? -s- bad habit. Had to go to the market and get ingredients for bak chang.

I love the smell of bamboo leaves omg they're like weed. So nostalgic. I can put my head in the bag and just smell them ;D muahahaheho.

hmm, im sorta scared cause i made the pork belly marinade, if something is wrong with it im to blame -_-. Hopefully tomorrow nothing goes wrong when frying the rice. *crosses fingers*(yea like it helps -_-) bah.

I think we went abit over board. Got like 2kgs of rice and 2kgs of pork belly. o-o. may die of over wrapping. and i keep telling myself its all good training for the future! ... =-=: heh.

No comments: