Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tasmania


*there was an empty space there so i had to cover it with a picture :\, don laugh*

Setting sail to Tasmania this Wednesday 8pm.
Going via Spirit of Tasmania cruise ship.
Being that i'm a student, we got the Ocean View Recliner seats instead of a room haha. what to do. tight budget.

Will be back by flight on the 22nd. Hopefully still alive to make it to school the next day.


Reaching Devonport, then to Hobart first(pict below), then Launceston
This place is supposed to be really peaceful compared to Hobart. It has really nice lakes and with olden city looks. Also with forest reserves which i think are really cool.


Spending 2nights at Hobart and one at Launceston. Stuff that we're planning to do but aren't 100% sure yet
-whale watching, some jet boat ride thing, cadbury factory, seafood!!, trekking and so on.

Very tired these days . =-=. lazy already. school starting. dooms.
today got pissed couldn't find some office at the city. Had to call up friend to guide me using google maps.
Tomorrow, going to zone 1 and 2 too and frow stopping in the middle (my house) to cook dinner and run back to city.
Having eye appointment tomorrow. Really scared about the outcome.

My power surely has gone up slightly but what i am worried about is my astig. I was trying to cross the road at night the other day and found it SOO hard to guess the distance of how far the car was. Their lights were so flowery. I could have died. I need to wear my glasses more often ... . bah nerd

gnites. zz

No comments: