Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Steamboat


Had steamboat last week with some friends. Dad was sweet enough to prepare everything including the stock. Am behind on my blog posts because i got this trojan on my laptop trying to get rid of it, trying not to resort to formatting.

My fav was the quail eggs, lala, mushroom and fu-pei.


group shot


sushan, yee van, pei and soo wah suprised me by wearing that when they arrived. crazy ppl.


eat eat steamboat~. had pork, chicken, beef, prawns and lala's as mains.


then maggie time.


turned it into a big pot of maggie mee.


chiew bee, shu ying. They got me underwear ... =-= ahahaa


jessie, gessie.


acting uncle


~


and the drinking game begins. the standard ammount of mineral water first.
don't think just because we didn't use alcohol that its not tough, trust me it is. How much water can one person take anyway?


Then got creative and started using these. Well reason we cant use alcohol is cause all had school tomorrow except me ;D


got kacip fatimah -_- from dear friends.......


our "bartender" for that evening =_=. she mixed up weird combinations of drinks damn yucky. pei had to go to the toilet at 530 am cause of the drinks.





Also was given a plushie shape like a piece of shit, that is now hanging at the back of my car window. This is because my name is max - xi, and the "xi" reminds them of shit. The card given with it was really funny too, wishing me to have a good colon and shit always.

No comments: