Pages

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Annual Cake


Jessica was really nice to make me a cake the night before i left. She was like "take it on the plane!!", yes i did i stuffed it in my backpack. She makes rather nice cakes that i always scoff down. They're usually always edible.

I was eating at Rose Garden at the City with my sis and Sam before going to the airport. Then jessica came with tzup! to pass me the cake. Was rather sad though to say my goodbyes to them like that. Talk talk hug hug goodbye, my sister was calling me from the inside of the restaurant twice, asking me whether i was still coming in to eat the food because they were going to push them out lotsa customers.


Anyway, just last year she made the same form of cake for me during my birthday. This is some chocolate orange tart, damn nice. The first picture above is some chocolate brownie, with egg whites, apple sauce, chocolate and no butter because she knows i'm a health freak.<3.

No comments: