Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

"jogging"

i went "jogging"! with long time friends. =)
find myself jogging around lake gardens these days.


1 2 3.
caught three of them in weird positions. ;D


yee ping, sushan. look my hair is like flapping around.


Was explaining how china people squat with their feet all flat on the ground and how comfortable it is to them. So we squatted/hid from from others that haven't arrived. I took some time to get used to that squat -_-, used to squatting with weight all on toes.


sow ann's dog, bunny


hyper active, cute thing. its head kept moving here and there i couldn't get a clear shot -_-.


LOOK WE'RE JOGGING.


no point telling you who she is. ~_~ ask her how seatbelts WORK!.

+ omg i saw Nishan! there too but couldn't see her. she left early ugh. damn lanci.
Suprised and shocked when i saw her. I always ask about her but never got to see her, only way i can is like go to smdb?.

I don't know why but i miss her like lots ?_?, maybe its because of her character, damn noisy, small in size, always lets me get off with eating talking and crap in class because she was the class monitor. HAHA, and the best part is she lets me copy her homework ... like automatically. OMG nishan <3.

No comments: