Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

colored lenses


colored lense craze


wondering which is mine? i'll show you next time. xD


and it's not these pairs >.>. they're gessies.

i suck at wearing contacts, like totally retarded maybe cause my eyes are small. But still, i bet small eyed people with determination can also master it.

But i'm like =-= ugh. I will be flailing my arms like a crazy person asking my younger sister to take them off for me. need more practice, anyway i noticed for a long time that there's this brown spot on the white part of my eyeball which has been there for a long time.

I only started to think whether it could be harmful to me after gessie told me that she has this black spot on her eyeball as well. But her black spot is like connected to the end of a nerve. Mine is just a brown splat. :\ hmm...

No comments: