Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

Church

So i've been home lately, happy savouring various hawker food that i've parted with for so long, cheap and so yummy lor =D. Finally with shorts and a t-shirt on and not JEANS, so far it's easy going. Going matang tonight. seafood seafood seafood. Makes me feel so excited ahaha knowing that i will have a number of dishes to choose from. ahahaa!.

okay i sound like a sad person with no life.

Anyway, i was forced, can i say force? because i was left with no other options besides "Sleep early today, tomorrow you have to wake up early to go church". My only reaction was "ughhh =-=". Before sleeping my mind was trying to think of ways to fight boredom during tomorrow's service. It sounds bad though for me to be thinking that way but i guess it's a personal thing.

Maybe still questioning religion?. Maybe it's just too straight for me?, the way the person preaches as though the world revolves around the holy book the whole "It's my way or the highway baby". I have nothing against people who believe, i do believe as well. I just, i guess want to question more. Can't just tell me to do that and this without an explanation =_=.

Sooo, i went to church with my parents, it has been like more than 10 years since we actually went to church together. The akwardnesss, i went in, sat together, sang songs that i didn't know and had to look at the projector while the rest were singing their hearts out where i could see that they had so much passion for christ ... eyes closed and hands up high. sigh. After much singing, the pastor started his service? by welcoming those who are new and also returning attendants. He was reading out their names through what i saw was a piece of paper, i felt safe -_-. But, off course no. He called my name, bah and i had to stand up and smile to so many familiar but already distant faces. Many of which have aged or got a new haircut.

Just trying to keep a low profile of my coming back -_-, which turned out a bit bad.

But anyway, still loving it. My dad cooks great! just had lunch at home and am now sipping on homemade chrysantimum tea~. Something so normal that i never had before i left for college and all the years of my life.

No comments: