Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Intimidation


I like this picture!
Looks as though i'm bit scared of her, is this how i look when i'm talking to her?
cannot be!

Look at how my body is trying to get away. haha. i'm so extremely not intimidated by her in any way =_=. so not. i'm not!.

I am forced to wear my nerdy glasses everywhere these days =\. My eyesight became so bad after one week at Kl, usually i wear them to drive or watch movies. But when i was there i didn't have to drive but was looking at the road and watching youtube videos. Now everything is flowery and i can't even see the traffic light whether to turn left or right.


i'm so pregnant for fu pei.
also had dinner at phwa's place. so cute like steamboat for little children ^-^.
with no vegetables!

Also managed to met up with some friends that i haven't seen in a long time for supper, the sgi boys of my highschool years. vijay, ck, and lyo.

No comments: