Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My fan



Let me introduce you to my first fan.
I spent like 40 minutes drawing this stupid fan on illustrator CS3.
40 minutes can, how noob can i be =-=. My excuse is that i was trying different styles to suit my theme.

Nippon theme ;D.
if you can >< see i drew 4 inverted rising suns. based on the japanese flag.

The fan is only a small part of my mandala.
I have to draw three -_-.


erm okay. currently its crap. still brainstorming. actually no, i'm having a what you call ... creativity block? o-o, that's why i'm here blogging right now.

What's funny is that, i know that i am dirty when doing work in real life, but i didn't know i could be so virtually messy as well. okay it's not funny after all.


another one that i did.
look at the blue thing at the bottom, that's my lousy attempt at drawing a cloud=-=. i gave up soon after.


The first picture i loved was the fan's~ and in this picture i love the fishes, and among the small fishes there's a big fish.


on a totally random note, i just got this book hopefully it will arrive this friday =D. Based on the true crime story on the theft of the $72 million masterpiece by Edvard Munch, 'the scream'.


;D lol.

No comments: