Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

moodswing: random?




i'm so having pms. I usually get moodswings of being overtly happy, moody or sad ... you know the norm =-=. But this time i think i got random?.

I had a spontaneuos and random outing last monday. full of last minute decisions.

i even thought of this while walking home today:

"roses are red, my toenails are blue.
who says i love u?, my nose hairs do." (*laughs alone)

I suddenly realised how seldom i see people's arms here. As in their bare arms with pale looking epidermis-ses because we always hide them underneath layers to keep overselves warm. o-o.

I eat wasabi peas to hopefully feel warmer but i end up burning my tounge and firing my nose.

Trains and trams are cool, however busses are not. =_=

I think the term "friendship day" sounds so corny ;D. ahahaha. frienship dae... brings tears to my eyes.

I feel the world is eating itself up. we are destined to corrupt. Like what Batman said, "you either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain". i don't make sense right? i know.

*you can skip this part*
I feel my ass got bigger. I'm so bloated now ... i feel my uterus expanding the hell out of me=-=. mamaaaa... @@ ugh=-=

Most serial killers murderers have the most simple minds. When they hate someone and say they want to kill them. They just kill. What they say they do and think its not wrong, that's the freaky part.



*i hope yang's mom gets better soon. =)

No comments: