Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Indulge

 I'm quite a firm believer when it comes to indulging. Although I also believe that we should be thrifty and/or cheap when it comes to food. So what I'm trying to say is that once in a while I don't mind splurging on nom noms.

We went to Provenance Food + Bar @ Smith St

We got the chef's sharing plate consisting of cold meats, olives, bread and dip. We also got 3 small plates to share consisting of two little tiny pieces of pork belly, half a quail that's half the size of my fist and the smoked tuna. Thing about ang moh food that I don't like is how small the portions are -_-.

Since it was so little we ended up getting a main to share. Maybe I just developed a big appetite?
In total we ended up spending 80sth to be full  :\.


I lost an eye. And gessie lost half of her face.
Later headed to Brunswick St for some churros and hot chocolate, super cold. 


No comments: