Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

 So I recently got two new bottles. One insulated and one not.
I like to buy bottles like these, kinda grossed out using normal plastic bottles.

So anyhoo, if you've read my sigg post I tend to get extra caps o_o. So for this one I got an extra cap to make it look more retro, but i still prefer the sigg one. :\

I always wanted a thermos, think its cool. I got the 16oz insulated Klean Kanteen. It claims to be able to keep things hot for 4-6hours and stuff cold
for 24hrs? epic

Tried it out with coke and ice. The ice remained its shape for at least 6-7hrs. crazy!

For hot drink im not too sure, because after an hour it was still pipping hot. I had to open the cap and let it cool off a bit before drinking. 

So yeah currently in love with a bottle.

No comments: