Pages

Monday, September 05, 2011

Chili Shit

Bet we all have chili shitted once in our lives.
It's when you shit and ass burn so bad at the same time.
Btw, that's that toilet paper cardboard tube after I finished chili diarrhea shitting. 
was lazy to throw it in the bin so I decided to decorate the person still sleeping.

Yesterday I went to Rich Maha, the only authentic mamak place I found here at Melbourne so far. Like seriously the indians are like malaysian indians. lol.

anyhoo, the source of my pain is from Chicken 65.
don't know if any of you heard of it before, coz i haven't,
but you definitely will know it when you taste it.

Deep fried with so much cayenne pepper and dried chili, Nick shat straight away when he came back.

guess the taste is well worth the ass burning sensation. :\ i think.
getting a bit old. don't think my bowels can handle it
anymore.

No comments: