Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

so far

Currently at Kl spent my christmas here, will be driving down to Melaka this 30th for one night, then back to Kl again to countdown the new year. This trip so far is really relaxing and tiring. I've been learning to drive around and all over the place to Bukit Jalil and most malls like midvalley, pyramid, 1u, curve and those at the city area like klcc and bla.

I got myself lost a few times lol lucky phwa and I found over way out. One of them was when I drove to Bukit Jalil, I thought I was clever enough to get to Midvalley from there but I ended up driving all the way to Ampang =___=. But after two days of driving i sort of got the hang of the roads already but i still need assurance from phwa (a kerjasama thing ;D). Managed to meet up with a bunch of friends, from Taiping, kl and melbourne friends. I saw Nick's husky kaiser SO OMGODNESS CUTE >.<.

Happenings:

1. I was so crap, i didn't know how to get to ss2 ==, had to leave car at his place and drove together in one car.

2. Also, such a coincidence that jessica and her friend stepped in the same train carriage at the same time after i went in!. Suddenly i felt someone poking me, i thought who in the world would do that to me =___=. IT WAS JESSICA!. =_=.

3. I saw his car as i was driving out the carpark. I wasn't sure if it was him, so i drove past by ... he saw phwa. He stopped behind my car when we reached the traffic light, my heart was pounding really hard ... i got really frustrated?annoyed? because we were so near i guess. I cranked up the volume of the radio and went "ughhh" wishing that the traffic light would turn green, i wanted to drive away from him as fast as i could. But i don't know why he kept on following my car ... even when i retreated to the left lane while he was on the overtaking lane, he (what i think was on purpose) also went back to the left lane waiting for me to get back closer to him. =_=. I felt really played.

If you want to close all connections we ever had, not even one word said to each other since that day, why do you still do this?. just leave me alone. This whole car following thing lasted the whole way until i had to turn into pj. My day was so fine until it happened, but 1u is so big the coincidence, the timing =_= ... if only i stopped to look at chocolates like i wanted too. But anyway i don't care anymore. lol i can even hear jay chou songs again now.

4. Someones gf, annoyed me and gessie so much because she was such a princess =____=.

5. Since i'm studying IT. my cousin was teasing me about that IP MAN movie, since some people think it's pronouced I.P MAN. He was saying i could be I.P WOMAN. or IP WUMAN(in chinese slang).

6. RM15 most expensive parking ticket so far @ pavilion, more expensive i think is parking at sunway hotel is like 16?.

lazy d. goodnight oh i bought so many things! so happy =_=.

No comments: