Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

chap fan

You know when you go to a chap fan stall and you have so many dishes to choose from that you get so confused, because you can only fit that much onto your plate plus you have to think of the price. My head is like that now. Except that all the varieties of dishes are all my varieties of different thoughts and problems. =_=. Don't know which to pick and solve.

There are those who go for the safer option when choosing their dishes. They usually pick their few favorite dishes and loop it over again and again. I did that too, which is to choose fun things to think about, for instance this celebrity news I keep thinking about, where Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are finding it hard to sell their newborn baby boy photos to the press!. hahaha nobody wants to buy them.

So the unpopular dishes that not many people pick will always get left over and my unwanted thoughts still remain in my head. My studies, my future, my family, my friends, myself. dilemma. I have a feeling that I have increased in maturity by another notch. I'm starting to feel old, need to earn money and not depend on a guy *que Ne-yo's Miss Independent* in case anything were to happen. Anyhow need the money to spoil my mom and gifts for loved ones. I have to invest ... i have to make lotsa MULAH to support everyone but myself, because my husband should support me. HAHA.

okay i'm tired now just found out that i have church tomorrow but i don't think i'm going, goodnights.

No comments: