Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lost world of tambun


Went to Tambun yesterday.


But first we went to Jusco. My sister followed as well, as usual if my sister follows me outstation my mom becomes stressed and very sensitive over our safety. But if i go alone, she usually doesn't give a damn. Even before leaving the house she nags and nags about bringing money, water, annoying me to wear shoes when driving because it is more comfortable.

My dad on the other hand becomes the total opposite. He will act all sad and will be really nice, gives me advice on how to go around and even blended juice for me because he feels as though his children are all grown up and can leave him already bla. But i know they are just concerned.



pei pei got a box of doughnuts from Big Apple.


I drove the four wheel drive. There were 7 of us, how did could we have possibly fit?. 2 at the front, 3 at the back, 2 more at the boot(yee van, sushan). This was how they got in and out of the car before they figured out that the back of the car could be opened. ... hahaha


itik-king to the entrance


ges and I



Us after playing the slides and wave pool. It was fun, since i haven't played with water in like many many years. We were quite noisy, i guess biasa lah?. Tried singing negaraku when we went down one slide, but i ended up saying "Negara...ku AHHHHH". The funnies.



i like this shot just need to be a bit more centred. so emotional, guess who


sin yee.


attempt to jump, found this quite funny.


hot spring time. I wish the water was a WEE bit warmer.




my sister is the best photographer in the world. Look at my index finger it says she's #1.


After tambun, i managed to find my way to ipoh town. Ta pao-ed food for the hungry people to be eaten later at pei pei's house. Specially the two sitting at the booth. Lol my goodness. They were so hungry, they ate in the car. They ate the barbecue chicken in the dark and sapu-ed one whole packet of white rice. They were so hungry they said the rice tasted so nice at that time.


Then home we went.


there is half a chicken, nga choi, bbq chicken, 3 keow teow soup, 2 nasi lemaks and tosai on the table.

Overall it was fun, but honestly i was stressed a little bit knowing that i had 12 parents waiting to kill me if anything were to happen. But i love doing this, i love driving ;D.

No comments: