Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Eye Nerves


I think there's something wrong with my eye.

Last Thursday, like every other day I was talking to my sister, talk talk talk and suddenly she went 'EWWW' ... . I knew that, something was wrong with my eye but i didn't know that it was that gross (actually I still don't think that it is that gross).

I thought I was stressed over too many things that was happening around me.


After playing at Tambun, my eye became like this. It hurt lah -_-, swollen and stuff from the chlorine and god knows what else is in the pool. So today I decided to get my eyes checked. The white part of my eye was all inflamed.

The doctor said it might be some allergic reaction towards some drug. My mom insisted that it was because i wore my contact lenses (but it was so long ago!). I found out that this drug that i am allergic to, is actually a drug commonly found in most antibiotics (easily got from pharmacies) because that drug seldom causes allergic reactions towards other people. But for my case, i am the reversed cycle.

Anyway, from consulting with the doctor it became a lecture i suppose?. He started showing us prosthetic contact lenses that the blind people use. When you go blind your iris becomes gray, so they use these contacts with color to make it seem normal.

my eye swollen =(.

No comments: