Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sichuan Restaurant @ Boxhill, take 2.


went to eat at Sichuan Restaurant again. I like that place. =D
Invited Nick and Jeann over to Boxhill to eat cause we wont see each other till like after the exams.


This time chose maximum, hot. It was the suffocating hot-till-you-cough and it wasn't the burn-your-tounge-and-lose-all-your-senses burn. Looks damn scary on picture though.


see, people act so cool here.


see, jeann looks so alright here. it was her first time, hotpot noob.


why my picture turn out so CRAP!. i made myself glow. HAHA. godly.


dirty boy, reason: because he's a boy.


cleaner girl, reason: because she's a girl?


we cooked so much that the soup thickened so much. The left side was the one filled with the chillies at the beginning!

I was so stuffed, no we three were so stuffed. If i were to fall down i would spill everything out. I ate like a whole tub of tofu, lotsa balls XD and meat. Me and Nick couldn't even burp, the air couldn't get out because everything was so compacted.


aunty and uncle.

On the train to city for dessert, he called me an aunty i called him an uncle, both had valid reasons. Even the lollipop issue was brought up "the day i said no to giving him my lollipop".

conclusion: i like hotpots. lotsa fun. hope jeann did too.

No comments: