Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

re-invent. collage/rayogram


This time my assignment was about collages and rayograms. We had to incorporate that into making a magazine cover. Basically its like taking bits and pieces of pictures to make an artwork that blends. I started drawing these =_= hoping to for some ideas.


What i hate is that, our magazine title has to be that picture above. we CANNOT change the font and CANNOT change the size -_-. Oh and the magazine is an Environmental magazine, which explains the globe and recycle logo.



Anyway, i ended up simply making something up. I feel bad-_- because i started late, i just had to stick to whatever idea i thought of first, which was education. I made so many versions its not FUNNY. So many little things that you don't realise makes so much difference. like the line that seperates my words.


With white paper background.
At one point it looked like a book cover. I think it looks crappy -_- like some science book -__-. ughh from discovery channel. sigh.


nyways, this the final product. = (

No comments: