Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Korea Palace @ Chinatown Melbourne


Had my farewell dinner with my sister, her bf and his sister her husband, my cousin and her husband. Ok practically there were 3 couples in their late twenties.

I went there late, everone was already waiting for me and i got squished between them. Was happy cause we ordered so much. Like many dishes, 4 types of meat, tofu and big ass seafood pancake.

Has been like ages since i actually had the opportunity to feast like that with so much variety on the table. Korea Palace specialize in bbq food, but it just tasted okay. I prefer the one at Richmond better. Their service was pretty bad too, i guess it was that batch of waiters that they hired.

Like when all our meats arrived, 10 mins later they suddenly came with our rice. We thought it didn't come with rice when we ordered and then they told us it did ... by that time we already ate like almost half of every dish.


Then headed off to Brunetti's for coffee, i got many lil desserts haha and these are my fave. Only us girls were like sharing busy tasting. Overall that night was not bad. Will be seeing my cousin at Malaysia during CNY.

No comments: