Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

defected phone

You know that my phone has this defected problem where i cannot see who is calling me. Like when a call comes in all i see is ...

"CALL" * and my phone rings or vibrates.

Two years long years of guessing who in the world is calling me. My hello's are usually

HELLO?? ...

Sometimes i find myself having to speak to that unknown fella for 30seconds or so before figuring out its my mother or something. I'm finally getting very annoyed at my phone lor -O-, i get so many misscalls and i don't know who called me!. I have to call one by one and guess who might have called me just now.

And don't talk about my Malaysia phone. Its like yin yang. Seriously, aus phone is black in color and Malaysia phone is white. My malaysia phone can't ring ... i can see who's calling me but it will never ring!. So same lah, i get many miss calls. But at least i know who called me, but i always get scolded for not answering haha.

But i still love the phones. Just that sometimes i wish that it works like a normal phone -S-.

No comments: