Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

chained

I feel so chained and quarantined in my own room. Currently the room is so dirty and disgusting. It's filled with cups(3), half-empty and emptied bottles of juice boxes, coke, milk-tea with books and pens stacked everywhere.

You cannot even count the ammount of hair that i shed thats on the carpet right now, 50% from being frustrated when im studying. Exam weeks are the worst. I usually am blind after the exams, why? ... from wearing my glasses too much, i can't even read signboards can.

Not to mention the binge eating from stress/boredom. wooo >o<. Just horifying at the ammount of junk i can stuff in my mouth so constantly so long as my eyes are still wide open =(.

Exams are this thursday and friday. Then i have 5 days before i leave to go home. Currently am cramming as much as i can do before going back. I am happy, I am sad at leaving. But its okay. will see what i plan next year ;D.

I think i've grown a tiny heart here. ... not for my sis okay? -.-
that statement isn't really definate, since i feel like such an outcast in both my home country and in melbourne. What i felt a year ago about everything compared to what i feel now it is quite different. Maybe i'm becoming -_- old and matured.

I know i definitely have winded down, i don't care so much either, as in i don't get intimidated easily anymore and grown to accept whatever cause its your life. I can say that this year i'm happier than last. This year, its more slow paced and stable. And found some people who really shines in my heart. Hopefully they keep on shinning while i'm back re-polishing the ones at malaysia!.

No comments: