Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

-Holiday,Term 1 DOWN-
Reader discretion,contains GORE...geli pictures


HAHAAAA exam over,Term one is in the past! all stupid poems can be thrown into the tong sampah!...FREE PLAY.!! 2+ weeks =D

SPEND SPEND SPEND...aih stupid la haha

Actualy the first thing i did was go shopping with olivia.i guess i was really sad.lol.seriously.

Was really sad,fought with my sis and stuff.aih.hurt + sad by me sis.



Was so sad,haha i cut my thumb eh,really gross.Cut it while washing a knife.I didn;t even know i cut my finger,i was like oh bleed?
I still wanted to continue to wash the plates but really couldn't,blood coundn't stop coming out!..haha when i hold my wrist rite blood just WOOSH out.XD

Patrick bought iodine and bandade for me,cause he==: don like see me using cotton and cello tape to cover the cut==:


Went to HR's place to play pool,all played so crappy man ..white ball flies out from table.Had to hit 4 times before someone actualy breaks...darn farnee.



was trying to get all in.

patrick acting gay==:

I saw a Daimler Chrysler Limousin! shiet man it was SO YENG~.

The car itself cost 1mill Rm....now limo! imagine so expensive~!.

We went lepak at prison.XD oldest prison in melb.haha people were playing football there too..crazy.


Went there cause olivia's sister which is currently studying architecture,had massive assignment.Had to make lifesize versions of their creation.XD

Had japanese at a shop at chinatown, the japanese owners all speak so SOFT.
hahaha,even the waitresses too...but the food really good,eventhough its a bit over priced==:...10 or 9 bucks per serving.==


And haha first time we all ate out with HR together with his bro.
Went ate at lygon il geramo?dont remember name.



Greeting the late ones! daniel and HR!..their exam over on thurs.Went to patricks house!.

Big group of cyclists.gathering at the state library.

Funny!...first we saw MANJA then laughed even more when we found out the car behind it was BATMEN hahahah decided to take pic.

Manja

Batmen(i guess batman was already taken)

We crashed at his place till,12am then belahXD.

MOUNT DANDENONG
-----------------------------------------------


My trip to mount dadenong today.Just a mountain to go and see the city view.damn haihh==: had to wake up at 9am.==.( you can actualy see the city from the pict)

But it was kinda worth it thoughXD.
Went to this famous restaurant that makes the best Quiche!.



Really realy good!


Chicken and beef pie!good! din have space to try their scones too which is said to be reall good too>< TT.

Dessert! man my favourite.


i look tired rite..i slept at 5 eh!==:


All that goodness came from this little shop.




Strawberry man~ really real strawberries so good!..and its really sweet and ripe straight from the farm.I have to admit that these are the best strawberries that i have ever had so far in my life.




hehe burning marshmelows,not nice la do it with my sister==:

MUSHY MARSHMELOWWWW +)



i like this shop eh all creams and lotions so many types i went insane XD.haha

was happy found one in the end.cost me 25$ ==::



Can you see the buildings in the middle?that;s the city!can u see my school?! haha

its a wishing tree..wo

Took lotsa stupid picts but with my sis in them..i dowan her face everywhere in me blog.

Olivia's house for movie!wanted sauna but no time after we cooked.
Her place real yeng tallest building in melbourne.HAHA.

Her place has like this erm theatre cinema room.
Real yeng place i like it!.

but she don't even care..haha all she does is go home to sleep and shiet.she don even go to her kitchen==:::aha
she's good la practical,she don care about money,she supports fake stuff.

lounging at the lounge,freaky red chair.

The view from her place...my goodnessss=====





THE WHOLE PLACE IS OURS!...quickly ran to 7/11 stacked up on chips and junk!watch movie...we all squished ourselves at the front row.lying on each other.XD.




Screamed like shiet,watch horror movie.seriously HAHA.lucky i sat in the middle of everyone and next to me is olivia and daniel.Daniel MACHO watched the whole way,


I got strawberries to eat too haha from dandenong==::

PATRICK SCARED! hahaha he confessed hahaha he's like a girl MAN.hahaha seriously he will curl up and cover his eyes.so olivia forced him to be brave!by opening his eyes.




He was seriously scared,but then he was brave at times hehe.he kept leaning back to my legs shows he really haha trying to reverse haha.


zoey more yeng sleep after the movie

Lastly lo,i was trying to take sth and accidentally gores? my thumb
PAIN .....seriously..u cannot imagine.


HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: