Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

-The few days before my exam III-

Easter!...
People take easter here very seriously? haha

There's like all kinds of cute chocolate eh!

Even regular sneaker,mars,bounty,maximus sneakers,etc all only $1~!

Teachers were also very nice to give out chocolates after class.
My first teacher that gave chocolate to us was my English teacher.
Her way is really funny,she puts chocolate infront of everyones table.


and you're supposed to have a discussion/debate,and only when u speak u can eat the chocolate thats in front of you.

Stealing!

I got 3 XD...haha after class waiting to speak to teacher..all of us so tempted to steal.

Typical shiet day,cram full of freaking people.
Fed up...push push...piss off people!==


Fina swimming World Championships,was happening here.
Could see all the china people all walking around in their jackets.with "CHINA" written behind XD.




My bio presentation!.
::Respiratory Tract Epithelium::

Hard work okay,had to go libraries and internet find info.
Real funny during bio tutorial,our tutor just lets use roam around
to the computer lab or wherever.to finish our assignment.XD



The sperm cell,many people on the streets thought it was supposed to be a snake.HAHA.
And i got stuck with respiratory tract epithelium==:

Really malang hahaha,the only two guys in my bio class happen to get the OVUM..aha i swear teacher shuffled and randomly gave everyone.

I only memorized my presentation on that very day.muaaha.

Random pict of my school.


Stayed back at library to study,wei ming was free and accompanied me to study.
Had dinner with him after school,he was nice enough to borrow me his jacket but i feel abit to geli LA==:.

He ordered like chicken teriyaki thingy?..with extra rice and extra chicken..gila so MUCH U KNOW.but the pict don look much though.But really ALOT O_O



EXAM!!! ><

No comments: