Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

-All we do is eat?-

I think i'm getting so blardy fat here.

I had shanghai food this morn,forgot to take pict eh DARNIT!

Was nice.


Duck with sis friends @ Richmond.GOOD.

Chickien with with eggyolk deep fried.GOOD.

After eating with them,head down to city meet up with olivia and tzup.
Carrie and daniel met up later. when we went to "your thai" to eat again.
shit man


Choco-banana pizza.With marshmelows and honeycomb.12.50$

Baby macchiato.+D

Easter!..i have no clue what to do on a saturday night!.

Wore the zara top yang bought for me! +D




Patrick keeps on stealing my stuff man==.Shiet him.haha my phone my wallet.my everything.As if im a training dummy or sth.Then even daniel stole my stuff!..they did that so many times that night,i got a bit irritated.

We were so noisy there,people kept looking at us again.==: shiet man.i really gota find a new group haha

Leng teh! AM SO HAPPEEY~


After going out with me sis for food.Went to olivia's place.for Pancake and pasta! that jessica took all the way from her place.

Pancakes and Death Note.All busy explaining to me..cause i didn't watch the 1st and 2nd.


shadow.

Daniel sitting on olivia.he din gel his hair.

They sang crappy songs.Daniel will sing in cantonese while olivia sings in mando.
Weird!...hahaha korean songs,olivia will sing in mando follow the subtitles.Damn funny!.

I only got a short part olivia singing.==



We all even are using the same gay ringtone!.some danny fella song in cantonese.
Its like whenever somebody's phone ring.We don't know whose it is!.HAHAH really funny.

-pending ringtone-

Went swimming too,warm pool.Was funny haah i haven't swam in like ages.The last time was like standard 6..12 yrs old.Now im turning 18~.nearly 6 years?

Haha i usualy avoid from swimming..haha yang especialy feels irritated.I don;t know why.I just suddenly don't like ?after 6 years of swimming jelak jor?.Plus,i have skin problems?

I finally didn;t care cause i guess,carrie and daniel also haven't swam in ages.Carrie's case is cause she phobia.She drowned before.XD.

Haha,will finally swim with you ler when i get back..if i dowan oso u sure kill me.haha.


I went there without any clothes,all those were olivia's ...i was wearing boxers to swim.==;,and i didn't even bring any xtra underwear wohoo. ==:

Went for sauna after that,some white ass old man was in the unisex room.== he was like irritated at us?cause we were noisy.Fine la we went in female room and took daniel with us.And made even more noise.when he came out from the unisex room,he jeling at us.==


Dinner @ chinatown 1130pm,my mountain~ hahah

I left the place too late at like 12++ trams all stopped working cause it was a sunday.Shiet nie i had to take a cab.cost me 22$! ==:.waau.

Its 5AM!,sleep tmr pool at HR's! aihhzzzzz

No comments: