Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

-FOOD-

Missing alot of food..
Not as good as Taiping!


Lunch curry mee~


Korean ice cream.wafer and chocolate with crispy rice.!

Best thing is it wont melt so fast!.cheap too! 1.50$ +D

Found this left on the chair at Qv unopened!makan.

Sushi @ chadstone..12$...T_T

Nandos~ a whole chicken awaits to be engulfed by me.
15 me number tooo...XD

er date cake?with chocolate gelato~ and wth i don remember the sauce.
Trust me its nice.i myself am scared of dates.i wan more!.

Salmon don..on claypot?haha

Duck rice on claypot.jessica's.

Fried mee~ sucks but better than nth~XD

Cute eh got it after makan at claypot king.

Like it so much oh yeah that day i went watch Miss Saigon Musical.
After the Miss.Saigon.Patrick walk come find me~.My sis dropped us off at olivia's place.went for dinner~ thats @ claypot king and thats how i got this.

suddenly crave for popiah.mmm

No comments: