Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2007

-The days before my first exam I-

Never did much but we still played.It gets colder as each day passes.==.

One day it even reached 10 celcius.I had to wear that crappy ugly puffy jacket.Haha but it was warm though made of goose feather.Anyway i need to buy winter clothes lah ==; am so not prepared.

I miss alot of people,sigh.Haha phwa ,ym and yang has finally started college.wohoo.haih.12 more weeks to go! for 1+week of my life back!haha

Really hope that i can go back.

I need to buy sweaters waste of my money...its like so crappy.sweaters for normal cold and heavy sweaters for real cold..like wtf?haih.

Anyway,went out for dinner one day with Tzup,
Went to this italian restaurant.Real nice but freaking expensive.
I had like 6 prawns for 15AUSD small prawns.

I remember it was so freaking cold he kept insisting me to take his jacket,but i didn't of course.XD i yeng hoh.Haha.


dessert at max brenner! freaking that round ball cost me 11.90$.hot choco 4$.

Olivia was pronoucing dessert house as dessert(gurun) house.hahah

But they had like 10+ types of hot chocolates!perfect for cold and windy days!

Yang was telling me to show him the old trams here.
There are even restaurant trams.You dine in the tram while the tram takes you around melbourne.XD.



Greek festival next to QV,din care taking picts,though this ride was interesting.XD


One day after my class,met olivia nth to do talked to chem lecturer;s husband and son.We became babysitters..we suck.==:..he kept on running into tutorial rooms and crap.Haha.olivia was teaching him how to say television in 5 languages.



germany+sri lanka = him


Too free?==::

lil finger vs. lil finger

one finger vs. hand

Weirdo's haha




while aheming in the toilet...i saw this XD.funny.


Decided to try the famed Krispy Kreme.
The U.S crazed doughnut.insanely fat and expensive haha.but goooodd


two cost me 5$==:

One day after class,patrick called me to go over to his pace to cook for him and jessica.They didn;t know what to do with the groceries they bought.ahha

I tried chewing gum when cutting anions but failed.I cried like shiet
So patrick took over,wearing googles and chewing gum!.




1 comment:

a h - y a n g :) said...

hahahah, wah started to jealous dy oh ? somebody cook for others but not for me wor ??? == hehehe next time cook please cook something special but not these okie ?

your strawberry== u trying to me make me jealous u got so nice strawberry uh! i wan to eat your strawberry !! == gila

eh, how come none of your picture ? hahaha.. sot sot de.. go upload ar !!!

love u .
from laok