Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009


She wrote her name and mine and gave it to me today. Becoming good friends with her, and then i found out that she's the only girl that i'm actually close with at school. I feel deprived of girls. really depressing. The rest are boys, sien.

Other girls are china princesses or those that only speak mando, just talk to them a bit, oh there was this girl so random just out of no where looked at me and said, "Wait", walked up to my place just to give me sweets, i only ever talked to her once , so nice of her though today i went to take more hahahah.

Don't know if its a convent thing or every girl, but it's more fun to be around like some girls that you get along with. It's more comfortable, not those creepy clingy girls that want to hold your hand and huggg you ... everytime you cross the road.

I can't deny that i feel some attraction towards some girls, sounds damn bi but oh well. They just give that aura, makes me want to see them, want to bla and etc.

My course is quite okay to be honest, during lectures really fun. Most of us girls surprisingly all love sweet stuff. I usually have jelly bears/snakes, others m&m's, lollipops, and one of my friend she's the ultimate she has like a bag full of treats toblerons, durian sweets today, wayer biscuits and etc.

Usually we pass them around, plus we get chips and drinks.. lol its like a damn big community, food unites. My class seems to be the most friendly one i think. We don't really gang up with like only the chinese, get along well with the others.

I've been deemed FoodHunter among my friends, now GOD and SAVIOUR, rawr ahahah.

Today, i got dared by a friend to touch this guy's ear because once i touched it before cause i liked his earring thought it was blingy, then it became like TOTALLY RED after that. So my friend made me so irritated, i was like fine fine went faked like, "OHH new earring so niceee", and his ear went totally red again. ahahah.

enough. To conclude, i can't wait to see her again.

No comments: