Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

unconscious

LOL HAHAHA MY SISTER IS SO FUNNY !-!.
It's something you have to witness there and then.

When you wake her up from sleep or nap, she takes like 10+ minutes to be fully awake.
And during that 10+ minutes(actually i don't know how long it takes), she will start crapping all sorts ... which is so wet-your-pants-FUNNY (for me la).

Yesterday woke her up from nap to go eat dinner at 9pm.

Me: Gessie, wake up(pushes her alot).
Gessie: Huh.
Me: Faster wake up go eat dinner, later at night u can't sleep also.
Gessie: sdfp powej klasi (mumbles)
Me: What? (lol, knowing she does this alot i ask her what she wants la).
Gessie: *thinks VERY VERY VERY HARD to think of the word she wants to get off her head. It is as if she knows it but her processing skills have gone psycho*
and suddenly she says "TWILIGHT".

Me: HUH?
Gessie: you say you want to do application with it.*eyelids barely hanging open*
Me: WHICH APPLICATION (so fun for me to play with her mind XD)
Gessie: You took photos. (???)
Me: ... HAHHA
Gessie: to do the list *mumbles*. (???)

I was laughing at her, i know she wants to watch twilight and application might be trinity the rest heck i dont know. I went out a while and went back in when she becomes conscious. I then ask her ...

Me: You know what crap you mumble to me just now? ( she knows it always happens).
Gessie: YA. (trying to put me to shame).
Me: Whatttt
Gessie: THE DISH TO PUT SOME SAUCE.

LOL......... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HER.
**edit: 10 minutes after it happened I asked her if she remembered anything of me laughing at her. and! she said she did not remember a single word that she said or me laughing at all.

=================================================

And just now she was asleep the lights were off and i was on my comp.
She suddenly woke up and said to me.

Gessie: Hey, let's read the .... (She does that deep thinking thing again like the word is stuck in her head and can't get it out).
Me: What?
Gessie: the FORMULA.
Gessie: THE FORMULA TO DO THEE ....
Gessie: Blah, i forgot nevermind.

AND SHE GOES BACK TO SLEEP. cause she studied a lot of chemistry today.
she's so funny, i can't wait to tell her tommorow!. HAHAHAHA.

No comments: