Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random


mmm bak kut teh


Can't seem to find my retainer. Have been a busy-bee that sounded so lame, hm I've just been busy. Been doing lotsa paperwork at the same time settling my sister's school application into Trinity. Why am i doing it for her?, she is perfectly able with all limbs still attached. Cause she's noob with spm and i'm a sucker to do it for her cause she's my sister. Sometimes i wonder how will she learn, i did it 80% of it myself and had spm too.

As usual i sleep at odd hours, 5+ these days. Since during day time i'm so occupied doing things for people or something that involves people till least 1am. Then only i have my alone time =D reading, browsing and also to do bit thinking. Sigh also feel that relationships are such a waste of time when you don't like the other person?.

Recently found out that I'm like becoming old. No longer am i young where i can talk on the phone for hours and hours until the sun comes up. Often see them written on people's blogs describing what they love doing with their love~. I get lethargic, thirsty and distracted. Personally 1hour+ is fine but some people just have to talk for 12098940239 hours. I understand if you have a lot to catch up on but for the ones who are in a relationship(not all) they feel somewhat obligated to stay on the line for many hours as a sign of closeness?? i don't know?. childish-noob-teen-years.


still am very much addicted to it. sad-relieving-liquid. excuses.

Everything's going pretty fine actually. Though my mind is very much spinning out of control, i mean it in a positive way, it's filled with goals, visions and plans.

where's my retainer?.

No comments: