Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Box


My reaction after Twilight ...

Haha, nah but me having to sit and watch it with 8 other of my sister's friends =_=.
Sister;sfriends are okay actually same goes for the movie. The guy who plays Edward Cullen began to look quite handsome(!) after looking at him for quite some time. The movie was mediocre, could have done better with the effects.

Sorry no updates in such a long time blog. Been horribly sick, never been this badly ill in 3 years, until I had to see the doctor to get antibiotics =_=. Had things like fever, watery eyes, cough, extremely swollen throat(couldn't even swallow my saliva without feeling any pain), nose completely stuck but how in the world can it still leak profusely.

Too many pictures to piled up and to edit, so i have decided not to blog about most of anything that happened least maybe till i get better.

No comments: