Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Follow up

Hellow,

been a while since i blogged. Wanted to get my mind off things these past few days.
Many things happened surprisingly, i thought it would just go back to a normal routine. I've managed to meet up with many people that I've never seen like in ages even long lost friends from primary school tuition's!.

Well the run down of things that happened from the top of my head from what i can recall is,
me reformatting my computer for free after some drama and frustration with the computer people at AI computer tsk tsk no good place. Cannot even understand one simple sentence.

Watched a movie with people that i just met and who can speak very little english but like them because they still tried their best to speak to me. One of them was so nice, while watching a horror movie he would tell me when the scary parts were coming and when its clear. Also explained the movie to me. Not like i didn't get the movie but for him to be so into the plot of an english movie makes me interested!. Many of them dropped out of school or finished highschool and started working, i'm not discriminating but think that they're cool to hang out with ;D.

I never look down on people, just language is my biggest barrier ><. but i'm learning!. Decided to really speak chinese because i always wanted to have a proper conversation with my gma. To be able to ask her, how is she?, eaten already?, don't carry so heavy things by yourself. And yes it is working!, i've said all those things to her haha!, and today i said she was sexy because she came out wrapped in her towel. My gmama is too cute ^-^.



and now i'm officially lazy to continue, will do it later. Oo i've been eating out at hawker stalls so the fun. laksa laksa laksa. Had this craving for tony roma's ribs and apong just now. But its gone now, sleepy time. Gnite.

No comments: