Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

pai ti kong post




1/4 of the small road at kampung boyan. the same road where kampung boyan pasar malam is.

This year gessie and I went to help my grandmama who's hokkien actually she's hakka, but whatever its still the same family ;D.

the coolest thing about pai ti kong at Taiping is the ammount of illegal fireworks you get to witness !.

Neighbours all compete to see who displays a better show and in the end people like ME benefit lol ~_~. We got to see a 360 degree angle of fireworks, crappy ones to super expensive ones and even japanese lanterns? (the ones that float up into the air) too.

My grandma was abit @@ ... she wanted us to pile it up like a hill and like take u 1/4 of the road?? it was so scary ok -_-, was afraid we get hit by cars and everytme they passed by pieces of "gold" might fly away. anyway pictures ;D

me and pile 1/4 of road, dark.

the fire starts

oh my gawd -_- global warming ...


No comments: