Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

nerves

I'm so scared of tomorrow. So extremely scared of it. Everything about it is scaring me ...

Going to an examination hall that i have never seen before and its so far.
I have to take two trains.
And its not like i'm confident that i can do well in my exam as well.

.......... gah =_=.


and of all the time my sister have to verbally abuse me.
harsh la she ... harsh =-=.
i hurt lor.
she thinks that i want to live here and am taking advantage of her and her house.
But really, i actually don't want to live with her. sadly she doesn't know that.
All i can do is be a sponge a big fat china 'tungku' and suckkk everything in.

oh well.

Anyway, im so panicky. That i ate so much but i cirit as well. I drank two cups of extremely hot milo and now my throat is swollen and sore. im such a wreck aye?, back to study. just needed to complain.

No comments: