Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Highlights

well not much happened. I had two assignments to hand in last friday. One was a 3000 words report and the other a programming assignment. I was hmm well going into madness from thursday till saturday.

Came Sunday i was happily watching movies =D.

Some interesting things were that:

+ pei hwa thought I was running away from home, back to malaysia?.
I called her one morning at the bus station and said, "Hey, I'm at the bus station now ... I have a problem". haha

I just wanted to ask for her opinion on something actually. But ended up talking for about 40mins on the bus on the way to school

+ Friend locked himself out of his room with the keyinside as well. It's not fine when you have 3 assignments to hand in tomorrow. He was panicking called me ans was contemplating whether or not to bang the door down and buy one back later. haha but he got the landlord later.

+ Friend was so stupid and cut his finger while opening a baked beans can. Deep cut. bleeded everywhere. Could see his flesh inside. He saw some white thing and thought a bean went inside and decided to press it out only to find out it wasn't. =D.

will be gettin him a can opener for his birthday.

No comments: