Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

one more

Had my second last exam today. The last one is this coming monday. Thank god that i have the weekends off.

I haven't been sleeping much at all. More like none. I do take naps like from 9am-12pm before my exam starts at 2.30pm. Thats about it.

And i cant sleep either when i try to sleep. I dun take coffee or tea to stay awake. I'm just awake. =_=.

I'll buy some vitamin drink that costs 4$ before entering and after the exam treat myself with a bottle of coke $3.5(makes me feel like i should really buy food). Go home and start the whole process again.

At least today, went ate indonesian. For once i had real food and a good but not so sane talk (since all of us are rather sleep deprived) with friends. We did snack shopping for the study weekend, and they were stocking on red bull. I didn't know you were only supposed to take a maximum 1 1/2 bottles daily. Eventhough its recommended la but still so little?.

Ma college was smoking and drugs, here its red bull. I don't really see the 'cool' in doin it. I can't wait for sweet sweet rest ... . hopefully

Anyways, gessie is sick. I hope she gets better, rest drink lots of cooling tea. =-=
i got alot on my mind right now, but not many to listen. all busy modes.
*exhales*
*switches lights off*

No comments: