Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday~


Kinda naughty today decided to go out ;D breathe a while. Yesterday's exam was alright, but it was a cold day and i wore shorts o_o great. Also, Sam (sis bf) was so nice to pick me up from the train station cause it was dark and they wanted to eat dinner already.

My mum called me when i was on the bus on the way back telling me that my dad was sick having bad coughs. I am abit worried though, i kept telling my mom to take care of him, i hope he recovers soon.

Today was not bad, went out shopping with the boys and one girl. I had extra cash and decided to shopping for laok ^^. Found some great finds hehehe. But what i really wanted to give him none lor ><. nvm that one next time only get for him. Miss him these days sigh i have assginments and exams.

No comments: