Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008


Daylight Savings time!


Lol, HuahUahuaha. Why am i happy?. It's daylight savings! the day when we turn our clocks backwards an hour.

This means that:
Daylight savings = 1hour extra of sleep zzzz~ xD

It doesn't happen all over Australia though. It's because during winter the sun sets earlier, at most for melbourne its around 5:00pm. After my class at 5pm i come out the sky is already pitch black lols and cold. But anyway, they do this is so because we can have more daylight than darkness. Plus we save more electricity and get to do more in the day something like that.

Today. I woke up at 1130 by the irritating radio music that was playing outside. I would have screamed at the person who switched on the music so loud if it wasn't my sister lol =-=:. I was reluctant to go out today despite saying that i could on my previous post, but i promised a friend that i would so i whacked myself out of bed.

I opened the door and the aroma of burnt bacon meat and sound of crackling oil aroused my senses. However, i knew definitely that i had no share of the food. I then proceeded to take my bath and then out to the trainstation. I took nothing but my mobile, cards and keys.

I watched Nim's Island with some friends. We were typical cheapo students that bought a carton of 2litre juice to share and snacks from coles. After the movie, i bought something that would satisfy my raging annoyance towards myself having to constantly pull up my pants wohoo! xD.

Toodles!

p/s: its late now, i'm still trying to absorb the daylight saving-ness lor!.

No comments: