Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Better Days


Sigh. If only i can SIGH the loudest SIGH in the world. Just to let go some stress and tiredness, i will. I think i feel like trash these days. Don't know what other words to describe myself lol ... maybe pms visiting.

I can feel my life slowly draining away, im drying out, evaporating. haha i remember instead of saying, "that person dissapeared dono go where already". Zoey will say, "dono where that person evaporated already" lol.

This week i have three assignments to hand in and plus i don't sleep like a human being (pei hwa you memang alien, this has nothing to do with u. U DAMN WEIRDDD.). I think it is beginning to reach its peak on my body and mind. Becoming weak.

But i cannot afford to stop. GO GO GO GO!.

I wish for someones shoulder that i could use to lay my head on to sleep peacefully and happy just for 10minutes. Even better if it was yang's shoulder lol.

But i've jumped on this train of assignments and exams, i just have to wait till it reaches my platform. im patient and always hoping, few more months.

ok la. back to my assignments ==', till then =).
prays for my dad to get betta!.

No comments: